As a Social Media Manager for The National Trust, covering the main social channels (@nationaltrust) our aim is to build and strengthen relationships with thousands of The National Trust’s existing and potential audiences, as well as finding new and innovative ways to engage and excite people about the special places and spaces the Trust cares for.
Social Media Audit & Strategy
To start off SJ&Co Creative will undertake a full audit of your current social and digital activity. Then, we create bespoke social media marketing campaign for your business. Our campaigns are designed to utilise the unique influence that these platforms provide to meet your objectives and ensure that you maximise ROI. Underpinning the strategy will be your goals and targets. We will work collaboratively with you to set out your objectives including which channels you will use, and what kind of content you should be posting.
- An Audit of your accounts, detailing the good, the bad, and the sometimes ugly!
- A bespoke Strategy and Plan on how to proceed
Social Media Management
When working with the social media team at SJ & Co Creative, we encourage close and regular communications. We offer ongoing content production, which involves making sure your channels are kept up to date, with relevant and interesting content.
- An Audit of your social media accounts
- A bespoke Social Media Strategy and plan
- Platform Set up
- Daily updates across all platforms
- Additional social media handle management including LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Community Management including engagement and interaction
- Respond to comments and interaction
- Email/telephone notification of any important feedback or enquiries
- Social Advertising (Extra Costs)
- Brand Development – conversing with all relevant customers and businesses
Want to Work with Us?
It would be great to hear more about your project over the phone, on email or over a cuppa & cake!